Attacking Defense

We have plenty of pass rushers in this incoming class

Thomas
Jackson
Harris
Smith

Throw them in with McCord, AQM, Kamalu and you've got yourself a MF stew!

they're gonna make Thomas fat and stick him in the 3-4 DE spot.

Advertisement
We have plenty of pass rushers in this incoming class

Thomas
Jackson
Harris
Smith

Throw them in with McCord, AQM, Kamalu and you've got yourself a MF stew!

While I agree with the optimism, does anybody else feel we shouldn't limit Kamalu and Chad by putting them in this role, making them one trick ponies? They're both tall, long 3 down DE's in my mind and should be used as such. ****, they could make a deadly combination this year.

How much stock should I be putting in on that we are finally going to stop watching people catch passes and run right by are defenders. I hoping that the coaches was only vanilla with the defense because of the personal we had the last 3 years are maybe was it because we had that cloud over our heads(meaning the ncaa). Hopefully it's the defense of old, here's to wishful thinking...:crownpour: Go Canes!!!

Don't you worry my boy!! We have the talent Al needs to run his defense now. We might not be the defense of old as in 4-3 but we will be one mean, attacking 3-4. No more cloud, better talent. Things are TRENDING UP for once.

Fify..

Advertisement
396.jpg

No need to worry, they got []_[]

Forgot Grace and Dallas.

I swear Carter looks like a goon. Have high expectations for him ever since I've seen him at the Ridge.

Carter from Naranja, one of the ruthless areas in Dade County. The Boondocks.

He trying to get the family out of that place, kid is hungry. Expect a big year from him bruh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back