Tim Irvin TOP 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus christ l $ u is never a good sign. Uncle generous genron comin

Seems to be out of Drummond's grasp. Actually feel good about this kid.

I hope so Genron and others like him prey on kids with shaky and unstable home lives and pretend to be a father figure all the while he is really a self serving POS blood sucker. It seems Irvin has his stuff together and he and his family wont fall for Genron's lines of BS.

Why wouldn't anyone be surprised of LSU. They are selling him on how they took an undersized DB similar in ways to Tim and he was all world and playing well in the league. Ultimately it will be between us and UF. His mom wants him to stay home so hopefully he listens to mom.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't anyone be surprised of LSU. They are selling him on how they took an undersized DB similar in ways to Tim and he was all world and playing well in the league. Ultimately it will be between us and UF. His mom wants him to stay home so hopefully he listens to mom.

Hopefully he comes because he wants to

Advertisement
Losing out on Jaquan or tim should get whoever their main recruiters are , deported to A boku rape camp.

I'd rather him announce at an All-Star game it's good for recruiting when other people see commits on tv. We pretty much already know he's coming here.

Advertisement
I'd rather him announce at an All-Star game it's good for recruiting when other people see commits on tv. We pretty much already know he's coming here.

Well, Maybe if he was recruiting other players to Miami and we had a soft commitment from him already. I think the sooner we are able to lock down him and JJ, the better the chances we have at getting some more top guys like Clarington, Cole, Coney... I mean I'd rather have his commitment than wait for the season to end, and him possibly choosing Miami.

Advertisement
Back