Whee are all the negative Nelly's?

CTCANE

Junior
The team loses a few games (or make that the 2nd game of the season) and they are out in droves. Win 14 in a row? Nothing. We lose in the postseason they will be calling for Morris's head. Thankfully they don't call the shots in the athletic department.

Advertisement
I am a huge fan of our coach, but like bobby bowden in his last years, he was on the ropes. This team looks like our teams of old, finally. Thanks Gino!!!

I don't make it to many games, but our teams began to look like high school teams, the game I went to about 4 years ago against Florida. Like our football team now we have talent all over the field, not just in a few places, and it's ALL south Florida talent!!!

Why call in the negatives?

You want negativity go spend time on the other two boards and keep this place peaceful.

You don't think the people who were *****ing at the beginning had every right to given the bad fundamental baseball we were playing - a trend that has plagued us for a few years now?

The team loses a few games (or make that the 2nd game of the season) and they are out in droves. Win 14 in a row? Nothing. We lose in the postseason they will be calling for Morris's head. Thankfully they don't call the shots in the athletic department.

And what happened to you when it became clear early on that Perry Clark and Frank Haith were terrible coaches?
You made a career out of lashing out at folks who were rightly taking those coaches to task.
You took every potshot that could muster at folks who were right.
Can you please re-post your acknowledgement that they were right and that you were a douchebag
during those times?

Thanks

//two can play this game

We were what, a couple games above .500 before this win streak? I'd say people had a good reason to be worried.

Advertisement

Just stop, you're no better. What is this post going to accomplish? Just ******* enjoy the fact we are playing out of our minds. It will end at some point and crash.

To act as though there wasn't a need to worry after losing to the likes of Bethune and Stetson is asinine.
On the positive side, these kids are playing out of their *** right now!

I want to know who CTCANE is talking about. I was as vocal as anyone when we were losing. Yet I am the one who started the **** game thread yesterday. And I know that tcgrad and Medley still come around. Who is he referring to?

Right, thankfully we held on to Morris so long that the people in Omaha, Nebraska forgot who we are. The 14 game winning streak is cute and everything, but even after all of that we still sit at #20 in the RPI. Which essentially means that not only are we out of the running for a national seed (again), we need some breaks just to be able to host.

Advertisement
We lost the 2nd game of the season this year and you would think we lost 10 games in a row with some of the posters on here. I truly believe some posters want the baseball and football teams to lose so they can cry, complain and call for a new coach.

We lost the 2nd game of the season this year and you would think we lost 10 games in a row with some of the posters on here. I truly believe some posters want the baseball and football teams to lose so they can cry, complain and call for a new coach.

We lost the second game of the season to a pitcher who has been so bad that he doesn't even start anymore on a team that is 12-21 and has one win against the top 100.

Last edited:

We lost the second game of the season to a pitcher who has been so bad that he doesn't even start anymore on a team that is 12-21 and has one win against the top 100.

Don't waste your time Antwan.
CTCane and his cronies have been pulling the same stunt on the greasy board.
This is the same poster who shouted down anyone who criticized Perry Clark, Frank Haith, Larry Coker,
and Randy Shannon.
Yes, perhaps we should have been running the athletic department instead of CTCane and his Paul Dee slurpers.

Advertisement
Interestingly enough I decided to check out Alabama State, since I had honestly never heard of them, and was hoping they'd be an easy series, but they're a really solid club based on their record.

http://bamastatesports.com/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back