EXCLUSIVE - Kaaya on Miami: I'm all set

Dean Bunn ‏@DeBlu 52s
@Rafter17 Shouldn't we all just wait and see? The writer of that piece could have had an agenda and exaggerated or misquoted Kaaya.

Dammit mane.

Advertisement
Dean Bunn ‏@DeBlu 52s
@Rafter17 Shouldn't we all just wait and see? The writer of that piece could have had an agenda and exaggerated or misquoted Kaaya.

Dammit mane.
434.jpg

Kid is an absolute cornerstone at the center piece of this offense. A great QB and leader like him makes a world of difference.

Shalala must really not care about football.

Exactly. All the crap she gets on this board and she was the one who helped seal the deal. Folks should admit she understood that she needed to be there and that she delivered. Furthermore, without Golden and Shalala we wouldn't be reading this thread. I get frustrations exist with the program but some credit appears to be due on this one.
426.jpg

Advertisement
Dean Bunn ‏@DeBlu 52s

Dammit mane.

The person that tweeted that is a ****.......
That ***t just really state that MAYBE there is an agenda or a misquote? It either is or it isn't, WTF kinda of speculation is this? This the type of fruit that sits at home and watched Ellen all day.....

I heard Shalala put on a cheerleaders outfit and did routine where she spells out Kaaya with her pom poms

427.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
if I was a Boise fan i would just be mad at myself for thinking ANYONE with half a brain would actually chose to play in Idaho on a smurf turf over Miami.

i actually could not watch more than 5 min of football when that blue crap is on tv..makes many viewers nauseous

Advertisement
Chris Peterson is gone so BSU now stands for Bull **** University because nooooooooooooobody will ever remember their half a decade of greatness again

Advertisement
Back