UM vs. UL: Russell Athletic Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You win some, you lose some"
-Stephen Morris, senior QB at The U

Just saying.

Please don't tell me he just said that after the game.

Nope, he said that after the VT game.

I've meet Morris three times, and every single time I've walked away from thinking, "What an arrogant, pompous, **** head." I have never found myself disliking a UM player, but SteMo has never been on my good side. EVER. Hate the guy. This isn't judging from on field performance either, just meeting him as a person. Something about him is completely off. He's not a quarterback, just a dude with a live arm that we were left with after Teddy went to UL.

Never met him...

But the fact that he makes sure PUTTING ON HIS FITTED HAT is the FIRST thing he does after every failed drive erks the **** out of me.

Maybe I'm reading into things too much but making sure I put on my hat was never the first thing on my mind during a football game, especially after throwing picks. ****in' slapdick makes sure that's the FIRST thing he does every time he goes to the sideline.

That's that ****in' "swag" bull****. You can just tell that kid is feeling himself way too much.

Aw man. THIS. THIS. THIS. It absolutey drives me crazy that he does that ****.

Advertisement

I've meet Morris three times, and every single time I've walked away from thinking, "What an arrogant, pompous, **** head." I have never found myself disliking a UM player, but SteMo has never been on my good side. EVER. Hate the guy. This isn't judging from on field performance either, just meeting him as a person. Something about him is completely off. He's not a quarterback, just a dude with a live arm that we were left with after Teddy went to UL.

Never met him...

But the fact that he makes sure PUTTING ON HIS FITTED HAT is the FIRST thing he does after every failed drive erks the **** out of me.

Maybe I'm reading into things too much but making sure I put on my hat was never the first thing on my mind during a football game, especially after throwing picks. ****in' slapdick makes sure that's the FIRST thing he does every time he goes to the sideline.

That's that ****in' "swag" bull****. You can just tell that kid is feeling himself way too much.

Lol, annoys the **** outta me as well, I thought I was going crazy, all ******* season, same straight billed ugly POS...how about getting in someone's ***, or talking to your teammates!

How about getting in his own ***.

Never met him...

Aw man. THIS. THIS. THIS. It absolutey drives me crazy that he does that ****.

0% leadership from that guy. The soul of this team evaporated when Duke broke his ankle.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back