Jimbo Fisher Could Go to Texas

CandyCane

Freshman
The rumors are out there, they make sense but I doubt we will no anything until after the BCS Championship game assuming FSU beats Duke.

Advertisement
IF Winston gets charged and he knows he knew something about the incident before then I can see this happening all day

Fisher is a head hunter man. Dude is always on the lookout for that next paycheck. He coerced FSU into giving him raises a few times by playing into the interest he was receiving from other schools. FSU couldn't match Texas if it came to a bidding war.

Advertisement
I have been telling my 'Canes friends this same scenario.......Texas would throw $$$$ at Jimbo

Advertisement
Don't want him to leave FSU until the Canes humiliate him couple times, like we did Bobby.

Advertisement
Jimbo is about to have Bowden-like job security at FSU. He's got the admin by the balls. He will sign a contract extension soon making him one of the top 5 paid coaches in the country.

UT fired Mack?

They are pretty close. I don't think they will actually ever "fire" Mack. I thought he was going to get the AD job, then they hired Patterson. Kind of shocked me but I think with them doing so, Mack has at saved his job for another year or so.

Advertisement
UT has the deepest pockets in the NCAA and can hirer any oaching they want. That is the best job in ollege football.

What a ridiculous post. He's about to win a national championship (as much as I hate to say it and hope it doesn't happen) at a school he's been at forever and the fans love him. He has never expressed interest in leaving and fsu is at least as enticing or even more prestigious than the texas gig with a freshman qb who is dominating

Advertisement
Back