Jameis Winston is a rapist (allegedly)

Advertisement
Florida State QB Jameis Winston -- frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy -- is being investigated for felony sexual assault, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement and other sources tell TMZ ... a woman filed a sexual assault complaint with the Tallahassee PD on December 7, 2012. She claims the alleged sexual assault was committed with the use of "physical force."

According to the police report, the motive for the alleged crime was "sexual gratification." The alleged victim says drinking was involved before the incident.

The police report says on the day in question, someone called the cops at 4:01 AM. When police arrived, we're told there were photos taken of the alleged victim's injuries as well as physical evidence collected.

According to the police report, the incident occurred in an apartment.

Winston is described in the police report as "muscular" and his demeanor as "polite."

Our sources say cops have already interviewed Winston.

As for the alleged offense, it requires proof that the perpetrator penetrated the victim orally, anally, or vaginally.

The investigation is "ongoing" with the police and the Florida

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/13/jamei...ck-investigated-sexual-assault/#ixzz2kZaB13Gu

aka a closet homosexual

Nothing to see here. FSU is ESPN's apdopted SEC sibling.

I'm tellin ya'll, Bama boosters behind this ****

231.gif

Advertisement
I don't believe it at all. No way do I imagine Famous Jameis forcing himself on a woman for "sexual gratification." If the report said it was a male, I'd believe it, but female...no.

what do you guys think is the NCAA gonna protect F$U or are they gonna ***** them over to protect the reign of bama and the $EC

Advertisement
ESPN just had a breaking news during the game. Said more to come later. Rut-Roh. Urban is gunning for that #2 spot, using his media connects.

The description doesn't even match Jameis. They just ****** with him for no reason.

Alabama gotta be behind this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back