Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 75

Thread: Jameis Winston is a rapist (allegedly)

  1. Top | #21
    Nothing to see here. FSU is ESPN's apdopted SEC sibling.

  2. Top | #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ball915 View Post
    Nothing to see here. FSU is ESPN's apdopted SEC sibling.
    I'm tellin ya'll, Bama boosters behind this ****
    Likes: (1)

  3. Top | #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PUNCICANE View Post
    Florida State QB Jameis Winston -- frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy -- is being investigated for felony sexual assault, TMZ has learned.

    Law enforcement and other sources tell TMZ ... a woman filed a sexual assault complaint with the Tallahassee PD on December 7, 2012. She claims the alleged sexual assault was committed with the use of "physical force."

    According to the police report, the motive for the alleged crime was "sexual gratification." The alleged victim says drinking was involved before the incident.

    The police report says on the day in question, someone called the cops at 4:01 AM. When police arrived, we're told there were photos taken of the alleged victim's injuries as well as physical evidence collected.

    According to the police report, the incident occurred in an apartment.

    Winston is described in the police report as "muscular" and his demeanor as "polite."

    Our sources say cops have already interviewed Winston.

    As for the alleged offense, it requires proof that the perpetrator penetrated the victim orally, anally, or vaginally.

    The investigation is "ongoing" with the police and the Florida

    Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/13/jameis...#ixzz2kZaB13Gu
    aka a closet homosexual
    "I'm a good friend, but I'm a hell of an enemy. As your enemy, I want your demise. When I feel that in my heart it burns 'til I die."
    -Mike Tyson

    WTACCOGTFO
    Likes: (1)

  4. Top | #24
    Quote Originally Posted by umhurricane2511 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ball915 View Post
    Nothing to see here. FSU is ESPN's apdopted SEC sibling.
    I'm tellin ya'll, Bama boosters behind this ****
    "I'm a good friend, but I'm a hell of an enemy. As your enemy, I want your demise. When I feel that in my heart it burns 'til I die."
    -Mike Tyson

    WTACCOGTFO
    Likes: (2)

  5. Top | #25
    Eat Japanese steak for free: banned from playing

    Rape a chick: win a title

  6. Top | #26
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenShowers View Post
    Eat Japanese steak for free: banned from playing

    Rape a chick: win a title
    Likes: (1)

  7. Top | #27
    I don't believe it at all. No way do I imagine Famous Jameis forcing himself on a woman for "sexual gratification." If the report said it was a male, I'd believe it, but female...no.
    Likes: (1)

  8. Top | #28
    what do you guys think is the NCAA gonna protect F$U or are they gonna screw them over to protect the reign of bama and the $EC

  9. Top | #29
    Quote Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
    Victim was D'Onofrio.
    Felt a little bad for laughing at that one.
    Likes: (1)

  10. Top | #30
    The victim on the police report said the accused was 5'9 to 5'11. Winston is 6'4. Something seems fishy here.

  11. Top | #31
    ESPN just had a breaking news during the game. Said more to come later. Rut-Roh. Urban is gunning for that #2 spot, using his media connects.

  12. Top | #32
    The description doesn't even match Jameis. They just ****in with him for no reason.

    Alabama gotta be behind this.

  13. Top | #33
    I hope this is just a romur the kid has a bright future....

  14. Top | #34

  15. Top | #35
    Don't worry TPD will squash this and it will go away.

  16. Top | #36
    Quote Originally Posted by floridaTalent View Post
    The victim on the police report said the accused was 5'9 to 5'11. Winston is 6'4. Something seems fishy here.
    Well then. It's settled. No need for him to hire a lawyer then.
    Win the ACC or get the fuck out!
    Likes: (1)

  17. Top | #37
    Quote Originally Posted by cubin10 View Post
    Don't worry TPD will squash this and it will go away.
    Depends on two things......

  18. Top | #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan E. Dangerously View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by floridaTalent View Post
    The victim on the police report said the accused was 5'9 to 5'11. Winston is 6'4. Something seems fishy here.
    Well then. It's settled. No need for him to hire a lawyer then.
    Won't get that far, consider the case dismissed. Another Aaron Hernandez in the making.

  19. Top | #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TP801 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cubin10 View Post
    Don't worry TPD will squash this and it will go away.
    Depends on two things......
    And what might those be?

  20. Top | #40
    Someone post a gif of anus squinting to the sideline....caption...I love you long time.

Posting Permissions