Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Advertisement
SEC SCANDAL EH?

MEANWHILE AT THE NCAA HEADQUARTERS

47.jpg

By the way, if the NCAA ever looked into Tom Al-Betar like they did with Nevin Shapiro they might as well burn Tuscaloosa to the ground.

That dude was real rouge booster, a true OG. He makes little Nevy look like a peasant.

Bama to get 10 extra scholarships plus guaranteed spot in NC game for 4 years because they decided to punish one player.

Advertisement
I really dislike them mofos, dont wanna throw stones from a glass house. Eventually karma will arrive at there doorstep. I dont like them at all yea because there winning but stealing SFLA is what gets me even more upset.

Last edited:
I really dislike them mofos, dont wanna throw stones from a glass house. Eventually karma will arrive at there doorstep. I dont like them at all yea because there winning but stealing SFLA is what gets me even more upset.

Sorry, the NCAA has let their cash cow SEC run wild way too long doing far, far, far worse than anything Miami, USC, Ohio State, Oregon ect. has done.

They need to be brought down a serious peg, and vacating a couple National Championships should do the trick.

Plus, **** Nick Saban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He'll have a case opened, investigated and cleared before we get a ruling on our case.

Of course, when the team suspends the player the NCAA comes in on behalf of the player. Does a quick investigation and actually tries to get the player back on the field. What is funny is, where the **** do you figure he will get the money to pay back his loan? Another loan maybe? lol Just like the mess at Ta&m. They suspend the player and the NCAA comes in an voila! he's back. Typical $EC.

Advertisement
He'll be suspended for this weeks Georgia State game, and be back for whatever halfway decent team is up next. Amazing what the scumbags in Tuscaloosa get away with.

He'll be suspended for this weeks Georgia State game, and be back for whatever halfway decent team is up next. Amazing what the scumbags in Tuscaloosa get away with.

They've got nothing but cupcakes between now and LSU. Georgia Southern, @Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee. World beating SEC teams and an FCS stud. "WE R DA BES CUZ WE BEAT DA BES ROLL **** TIDEZ"

Advertisement
Back