Who is Papa Cane?

Papa Cane @ByPapaCane
This account was started for a specific reason - that is coming to an end soon. It's been awesome.

7:58 PM - 22 Aug 13

Advertisement
Xavier's left a trail of ****ed double-crossed "partners" everywhere he's gone. He's attempted to belittle and demean legitimate sources and actual reporters all over South Florida. He's stated falsehoods over and over about his inside access to make himself look important to his internet followers. He worked overtime to destroy this site. He can rot.

Last edited:
Sucks that Beast's show isn't archived. If I could take back every mean thing I ever said about that guy, I would.

PC was the top Canes news source to the thousands who don't spend hours a day reading threads like this one. For the record I read every comment and every post without exception on this site and cS and cI - if you do that then you don't need papacane's tweet. But only in this obsessive insular world that I inhabit (and presumably you reading this) wpuld tht ever matter.
It's these insider-job petty attacks that actually made me realize that there is no Canes 'family' - papacane came up with the phrase 'I Stand with the U' - an he lived that out with loyalty. If someone like that gets bashed, there is no one safe.
Me and thousands of others don't care that he reported something the day after Pete did. Thats a journalistic footnote argument that Is only a distraction to all but a handful. Only a few peevish petty insiders would make something like that a character assault rather than a display of being a great fan. Whatever the canes Faniky means or is is - it's weaker today that he is signing off.
In my world, share information citing the source is one thing, but plagiarism is something completely different.

When the subjetc is PapaCane...

366.gif

/He will not signing off(unfortunately), the plagiarist is just looking for compassion...

Advertisement
Xavier's left a trail of ****ed double-crossed "partners" everywhere he's gone. He's attempted to belittle and demean legitimate sources and actually reporters all over South Florida. He's stated falsehoods over and over about his inside access to make himself look important to his internet followers. He worked overtime to destroy this site. He can rot.
This.

Papacane case is pathological... always trying(in some way) to imply he´s an insider using information of others. He is burning bridges and more bridges like you said.

Plus, the bold part alone will never be forgotten

Advertisement
PC was the top Canes news source to the thousands who don't spend hours a day reading threads like this one. For the record I read every comment and every post without exception on this site and cS and cI - if you do that then you don't need papacane's tweet. But only in this obsessive insular world that I inhabit (and presumably you reading this) wpuld tht ever matter.
It's these insider-job petty attacks that actually made me realize that there is no Canes 'family' - papacane came up with the phrase 'I Stand with the U' - an he lived that out with loyalty. If someone like that gets bashed, there is no one safe.
Me and thousands of others don't care that he reported something the day after Pete did. Thats a journalistic footnote argument that Is only a distraction to all but a handful. Only a few peevish petty insiders would make something like that a character assault rather than a display of being a great fan. Whatever the canes Faniky means or is is - it's weaker today that he is signing off.

Negged, just plain out no. He went out of his way to try and destroy this site and all the work that went into it. He has no place.

Advertisement
[]_[];1567224 said:
A partner of the site.

35.png

If I'm not mistaken, that exchange was from when someone called him out for copying and pasting info from my posts on NCAA process in his tweets.

The irony is, he has a post at caneinsider right now that begins with "Please keep here - not a lot to ask."

That was classic. I'm glad I called his *** out on it (Cane84).

Advertisement
What PapaCane provides isn't the issue, him acting like he's reporting insider info is. If he just says what he does...relays info from various source quickly...who wouldn't follow? Easier than reloading mulitple sites, boards, etc. per day.

Michael Casagrande‏@ByCasagrande19 Aug
@ByPapaCane It must be fun lurking in the shadows, reading info and passing it off as your own. Good luck.

Advertisement
Back