Who is Papa Cane?

Advertisement
Advertisement
he is as bad as all the shthead fake insiders on real cane talk,,,pathetic bunch over there...he would fit in nicely with that board

Stopped following him on twitter. Very obvious the guy has no sources, although he wants you to think he's well connected to the program. He's a wanna be, a fake, but he is a Miami fan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Guysm, keep talking about him and he'll get the Secret Service and FBI to track you down.
Old crippled X-man with deep pockets made U.S. Embassy denied my visa to enter the United States of America

Black helicopters were seen flying over my house during caneinsight x papaviado gate...

The only american nowadays that will take me out of my retirement to kick his a$$

Lol I been wondering the same thing. Beast said a couple of days ago his name is Xavier. People were really going at him that day.

hes a tool. He got his start on Canestime as SaveUMFootball and went from guy who scours the internet for all the Canes info and tweets it... to "king of the Canes fans". He talked like he was a great insider and his demeanor was "im a bigger fan than you and i know more so youre an idiot if you dont agree"

one day when he was defending some **** performance i told him he is a disgrace to um fans and needs to come back to reality. he soon after blocked me

Advertisement
LOL, apparently the Beast went on his radio show and dropped a steamer on Papa's chest. I'm hoping it's archived.

he claims to coined "I Stand With The U" over when he was eating bagels.

I pointed out that "I Stand With [insert any person, organization, affiliation, race, country]" is a common phrase and actually if you google "I Stand With" you get allot of results that date back before his claimed invention.... he blocked me from twitter.

I was not around here during the big blowout but he does have like 6k twitter followers so he must be very important and rich

Advertisement
He started a website called papacane.com to try and compete with this website. Anybody know how it's doing?

PC was the top Canes news source to the thousands who don't spend hours a day reading threads like this one. For the record I read every comment and every post without exception on this site and cS and cI - if you do that then you don't need papacane's tweet. But only in this obsessive insular world that I inhabit (and presumably you reading this) wpuld tht ever matter.
It's these insider-job petty attacks that actually made me realize that there is no Canes 'family' - papacane came up with the phrase 'I Stand with the U' - an he lived that out with loyalty. If someone like that gets bashed, there is no one safe.
Me and thousands of others don't care that he reported something the day after Pete did. Thats a journalistic footnote argument that Is only a distraction to all but a handful. Only a few peevish petty insiders would make something like that a character assault rather than a display of being a great fan. Whatever the canes Faniky means or is is - it's weaker today that he is signing off.

PC was the top Canes news source to the thousands who don't spend hours a day reading threads like this one. For the record I read every comment and every post without exception on this site and cS and cI - if you do that then you don't need papacane's tweet. But only in this obsessive insular world that I inhabit (and presumably you reading this) wpuld tht ever matter.
It's these insider-job petty attacks that actually made me realize that there is no Canes 'family' - papacane came up with the phrase 'I Stand with the U' - an he lived that out with loyalty. If someone like that gets bashed, there is no one safe.
Me and thousands of others don't care that he reported something the day after Pete did. Thats a journalistic footnote argument that Is only a distraction to all but a handful. Only a few peevish petty insiders would make something like that a character assault rather than a display of being a great fan. Whatever the canes Faniky means or is is - it's weaker today that he is signing off.
Hi Xavier.

Advertisement
Back