The Work 8-20

View as article
Advertisement
Why is Grimes the only brother ever talked about as a "blood brother"? Why not Cook and Burnett? Why not any of the other other brothers with other family names? What´s so special about Carter and Grimes´ blood?

Advertisement
Great work, Pete. I like the Tucker move. I BIG potentionaly explosive back in the backfield with Duke is too exciting to pass up. Maybe we can go back to using the FB to run the ball also. With Duke on the field, no way anyone will be watching the FB. And stangely, we seem to suddenly be a little deep at LB.

Great work, Pete. I like the Tucker move. I BIG potentionaly explosive back in the backfield with Duke is too exciting to pass up. Maybe we can go back to using the FB to run the ball also. With Duke on the field, no way anyone will be watching the FB. And stangely, we seem to suddenly be a little deep at LB.

Don't know if this will be a peramnent move or out of necessity. With Dillard being gone maybe we have to get a true FB in the 2014 class. Either way this will get Tucker on the field sooner and can still move back to LB next year ala DJ Williams in 2000.

Advertisement
Norcross has a huge size advantage on BTW, I hope Demetrius and chad unleash **** on whoever their qb is...hopefully bethel will make some plays out there

Whoa Nick Bonitto is at U School?? Kid is a Top 15 basketball player in his class. Surprised he's playing football too. And to start at U School as an 8th grader is crazy. Kid is an exceptional athlete. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for that.

Peter,
On ESPN just prior to the BTW-Norcross game is a game between (Tallahassee) Lincoln and Gwinnet high, also from Norcross, GA. (Im assuming that both games are played at the same site)

Can you tell us if there are any D1 caliber recruits to watch in that game??

Whoa Nick Bonitto is at U School?? Kid is a Top 15 basketball player in his class. Surprised he's playing football too. And to start at U School as an 8th grader is crazy. Kid is an exceptional athlete. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for that.

Yea his first year there. He has always played football. Might even be his better sport as good as he is in basketball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back