CanesFest 2013

With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.

Have you met Chip?
LOL
223.gif

Advertisement
Chip aint hittin that.... he aint got it in him.

proxy c'mon u trippin for tellin Sonny to keep eatin rats man.... i know Sonny is tired of yall "americans"

Advertisement
With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.

Have you met Chip?

Looks can be deceiving, but do you really think Chip can satisfy a women like that? Chip vs. The Field(A Football Player), my money is on the field.

lol we dont know what kind a women she is first off, Chip got the inside track though, he just cant get caught up in the friend zone since he works w/ her and they "buddy buddy"

and i'm not going to go there w/ the part about the football players. eek.

Finally got around to uploading my Canesfest pics. Sorry about the blurry pics:

Duke!

Coach Coley

Coach D

Coach Golden

I had each of the coaches sign a football clipboard I brought along. I knew the players were limited to signing just the posters but I wasn't sure if the coaches were limited to that too. I didn't see anyone in the crowd have anything with them like footballs, shirts or any kind of memorabilia so I went up Coach Coley, who was the first in line, and asked if it was against the rules to sign anything besides the poster and he goes "Pfft, I don't care about the rules." The coaches all signed my football clipboard.

And, finally, I got Coach Golden to sign my tie which I will proudly be wearing to each of the home games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back