Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: CanesFest 2013

1. Top | #41
    Quote Originally Posted by cane305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.
    Have you met Chip?
    LOL

2. Top | #42
    Chip aint hittin that.... he aint got it in him.

proxy c'mon u trippin for tellin Sonny to keep eatin rats man.... i know Sonny is tired of yall "americans"

3. Top | #43
    Quote Originally Posted by zone3cane View Post
    Chip aint hittin that.... he aint got it in him.

proxy c'mon u trippin for tellin Sonny to keep eatin rats man.... i know Sonny is tired of yall "americans"

4. Top | #44
    With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.
    Have you met Chip?
    Looks can be deceiving, but do you really think Chip can satisfy a women like that? Chip vs. The Field(A Football Player), my money is on the field.

5. Top | #45
    This thread just got weird.

6. Top | #46
    Have you met Chip?
    Looks can be deceiving, but do you really think Chip can satisfy a women like that? Chip vs. The Field(A Football Player), my money is on the field.

7. Top | #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarcane View Post
    Have you met Chip?
    lol we dont know what kind a women she is first off, Chip got the inside track though, he just cant get caught up in the friend zone since he works w/ her and they "buddy buddy"

and i'm not going to go there w/ the part about the football players. eek.

8. Top | #48
    You gents are dominating the inappropriate--[INTERNET]. Oh.

9. Top | #49
    Finally got around to uploading my Canesfest pics. Sorry about the blurry pics:

Duke!

Coach Coley

Coach D

Coach Golden

I had each of the coaches sign a football clipboard I brought along. I knew the players were limited to signing just the posters but I wasn't sure if the coaches were limited to that too. I didn't see anyone in the crowd have anything with them like footballs, shirts or any kind of memorabilia so I went up Coach Coley, who was the first in line, and asked if it was against the rules to sign anything besides the poster and he goes "Pfft, I don't care about the rules." The coaches all signed my football clipboard.

And, finally, I got Coach Golden to sign my tie which I will proudly be wearing to each of the home games