Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: CanesFest 2013

  1. Top | #41
    Quote Originally Posted by cane305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.
    Have you met Chip?
    LOL

  2. Top | #42
    Chip aint hittin that.... he aint got it in him.


    proxy c'mon u trippin for tellin Sonny to keep eatin rats man.... i know Sonny is tired of yall "americans"
    Likes: (1)

  3. Top | #43
    Quote Originally Posted by zone3cane View Post
    Chip aint hittin that.... he aint got it in him.


    proxy c'mon u trippin for tellin Sonny to keep eatin rats man.... i know Sonny is tired of yall "americans"

  4. Top | #44
    Quote Originally Posted by cane305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.
    Have you met Chip?
    Looks can be deceiving, but do you really think Chip can satisfy a women like that? Chip vs. The Field(A Football Player), my money is on the field.

  5. Top | #45
    This thread just got weird.

  6. Top | #46
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cane305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.
    Have you met Chip?
    Looks can be deceiving, but do you really think Chip can satisfy a women like that? Chip vs. The Field(A Football Player), my money is on the field.
    Likes: (3)

  7. Top | #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarcane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cane305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw4563 View Post
    With all the brothers on our team, everybody must be trying to get at Giselle. I would put my money on Morris, fine women love QB's.
    Have you met Chip?
    Looks can be deceiving, but do you really think Chip can satisfy a women like that? Chip vs. The Field(A Football Player), my money is on the field.
    lol we dont know what kind a women she is first off, Chip got the inside track though, he just cant get caught up in the friend zone since he works w/ her and they "buddy buddy"


    and i'm not going to go there w/ the part about the football players. eek.

  8. Top | #48
    You gents are dominating the inappropriate--[INTERNET]. Oh.
    Likes: (1)

  9. Top | #49
    Finally got around to uploading my Canesfest pics. Sorry about the blurry pics:

    Duke!




    Coach Coley




    Coach D



    Coach Golden





























    I had each of the coaches sign a football clipboard I brought along. I knew the players were limited to signing just the posters but I wasn't sure if the coaches were limited to that too. I didn't see anyone in the crowd have anything with them like footballs, shirts or any kind of memorabilia so I went up Coach Coley, who was the first in line, and asked if it was against the rules to sign anything besides the poster and he goes "Pfft, I don't care about the rules." The coaches all signed my football clipboard.



    And, finally, I got Coach Golden to sign my tie which I will proudly be wearing to each of the home games

    Likes: (2)

Posting Permissions