CanesFest request

Canez1

OG
I was wondering if anyone going tomorrow would mind grabbing a few extra schedule posters. I would like to send one to my sis stationed in Hawaii. I would like to send another to my niece stationed in the Coast Guard. And finally last but not least, I would like to put one up in my office at Virginia Tech to go with the rest of my Canes gear I have there :D

Advertisement
I will be attending CanesFest tomorrow.

I will be following Peter Ariz all throughout the event, taking pictures, and asking people he talks to for their opinions of him.

I will then write a 3 page report with my opinion and post it on this website. I will also post pictures of him eating, walking, talking laughing etc.

(the hunter comes the hunted! he will finally know how recruits feel)

Advertisement
I will be attending CanesFest tomorrow.

I will be following Peter Ariz all throughout the event, taking pictures, and asking people he talks to for their opinions of him.

I will then write a 3 page report with my opinion and post it on this website. I will also post pictures of him eating, walking, talking laughing etc.

(the hunter comes the hunted! he will finally know how recruits feel)

crown this ****! proxy will you also be mailing posters?

lulz

I was wondering if anyone going tomorrow would mind grabbing a few extra schedule posters. I would like to send one to my sis stationed in Hawaii. I would like to send another to my niece stationed in the Coast Guard. And finally last but not least, I would like to put one up in my office at Virginia Tech to go with the rest of my Canes gear I have there :D

I will be there tomorrow and i don't need a poster.. hit me up i'll give you mine

Advertisement
Back