Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Caneleone

Junior
@SFHSSports: SFHSSports EXCLUSIVE - Monday, July 8th at 5PM, Nigel Bethel II will make his COLLEGE ANNOUCEMENT. @Nigel_Patten @MiamiBTW_FB @IceHarris

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man if this kid put a USWAG hat on it would heal some wounds from all these SoFla kids talkin this SEC crap.

Advertisement
It's either us or Kentucky imo. Keep in mind he has already de-committed from FSU (when Stoops left I believe).

It's either us or Kentucky imo. Keep in mind he has already de-committed from FSU (when Stoops left I believe).

He tried to commit there but they didnt accept his commitment. I would have to go with miami, Kentucky, or Tenn. Either way he already said he's only committing to lock up a spot. He's still going to take all 5 officials and visit other schools after his commitment. Per SBnation

Why would Stoops not accept his commitment? Stoops would be smart to take anyone he could get because once the recruiting honeymoon is over he is gonna get his *** kicked all over the SEC. It's Kentucky not UVA or UNC. They have zero tradition to hang their hat on. I think Nigel will be all Cane, just my opinion.

Why would Stoops not accept his commitment? Stoops would be smart to take anyone he could get because once the recruiting honeymoon is over he is gonna get his *** kicked all over the SEC. It's Kentucky not UVA or UNC. They have zero tradition to hang their hat on. I think Nigel will be all Cane, just my opinion.

[video=youtube;btS0OVdqkb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btS0OVdqkb0[/video]

Advertisement

I was referring to FSU. He tried to commit there and they didnt accept it

Advertisement

I was referring to FSU. He tried to commit there and they didnt accept it
Gotcha, sorry misunderstood

Advertisement
Would seem like a very Golden move to have this announcement be public to show the community that BTW and UM have moved on from February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back