Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hmmm.... when a recruit seriously wants to go to a school with a good track program, Miami is going to have a tuff time.

I hope he reads what Marvin Bracy had to say about his situation at fsu.

On 247 Crystal Ball I have him going to Miami but I wouldn't rule Tennessee out of the picture.

Advertisement
I think he'll pick UM and then openly shill for other schools, take every possible trip, issue many public statements about being committed to UM but still being wide open, and then, eventually, he'll pull a hat trick on UM. Booger T is polluted.

I think he'll pick UM and then openly shill for other schools, take every possible trip, issue many public statements about being committed to UM but still being wide open, and then, eventually, he'll pull a hat trick on UM. Booger T is polluted.

Sounds about right. I look forward to the pro BTW coaching staff comments as well.

Sorry to say that I agree with this.

Advertisement
UK for this kid in the end.

He'll never make an impact on the next level (not quick and short) but he'll manage to smear Miami on the way down to obscurity.

SEC fan bases are rabid on twitter. Tennessee and Kentucky have like armies of ppl tweeting recruits. There are twitter accounts created that just tweet at recruits trying to recruit them to their schools. It's insane.

It is absolutely ridiculous. Tennessee has this thing called Vol power hour were they bombard a top recruit with tweets of praise.

Butch Jones is a corny dude. I hear him on the radio all the time. I can see how his recruiting style and tactics would cause this. He's also a **** for stealing brick by brick from Coach Golden. My Vol buddies were so sad when I showed them.
for stealing brick by brick from Coach Golden?
[video=youtube;cFHALo_9MrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFHALo_9MrA[/video]

@SFHSSports: Breaking: BTW DB Nigel Bethel II @_NigelBethel will NOT announce tomorrow. He wants to take his visits & take more time to decide.

Advertisement
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 1m
Breaking: BTW DB Nigel Bethel II @_NigelBethel will NOT announce tomorrow. He wants to take his visits & take more time to decide.

Advertisement
Wow! Lol. I swear everytime I want to defend BTW..Smh. This kind of crap happens. Well thats that. You can kiss him goodbye. Is it too late to jump back on the Chris Lammons bandwagon? LMAO. I take back everything I said about the kid.

Diva-licious!

actually think he is being smart about it, can't be good for us though as we are probably the only campus he has seen so far

I don't give a fvck about all this enlightened bullshyt. LULZ at some of you dudes busting out the genius anointing oils every time some kid decides not to commit early to UM. It's always a wise and studied move according to some of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back