Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the kid worked out with brandon harris and davon johnson this morning, maybe he tweeted that not realizing what he was doing.

Just get off the kids twitter & let him decide on Monday

Advertisement
Grown men shouldn't stalk kids on twitter and hang on to there every words. I'm 23 and i don't even have a twitter too much drama..

Advertisement
SEC fan bases are rabid on twitter. Tennessee and Kentucky have like armies of ppl tweeting recruits. There are twitter accounts created that just tweet at recruits trying to recruit them to their schools. It's insane.

SEC fan bases are rabid on twitter. Tennessee and Kentucky have like armies of ppl tweeting recruits. There are twitter accounts created that just tweet at recruits trying to recruit them to their schools. It's insane.

WOO PIG SOOIE

Advertisement

Not surprised, there aint **** to do in those places.

Just look at the psychos from Arkansas.

It is absolutely ridiculous. Tennessee has this thing called Vol power hour were they bombard a top recruit with tweets of praise.

Advertisement

It is absolutely ridiculous. Tennessee has this thing called Vol power hour were they bombard a top recruit with tweets of praise.

Butch Jones is a corny dude. I hear him on the radio all the time. I can see how his recruiting style and tactics would cause this. He's also a ***** for stealing brick by brick from Coach Golden. My Vol buddies were so sad when I showed them.

Smfh I hope recruits don't base their decisions off of the number of fans tweeting at them. We all know that some south fla recruits are divas and love attention...

Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington defensive back Nigel Bethel II is enjoying the recruiting process, receiving upwards of 20 scholarship offers. The standout corner also plans to commit to a school on July 8, but he insists that he will keep his options open afterwards.

"Recruiting is going well you know, I'm just staying humble throughout it," Bethel said. "I just want to get the recruiting process out of the way before the season starts. All my options will still be open. Wherever I commit will just be where I am at for the moment."

The schools he will be considering are: Miami, Florida State, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas Tech and West Virginia.

Of what he likes about Miami, Bethel said, "I love that it's a hometown school. It also makes me feel good, to know that somewhere I'm really wanted is my hometown."

Bethel is also a track star and having the option to run track at the next level will be a huge factor when deciding which school he wants to commit to. Miami has given him the green light, but they did tell him that he will not be able to run his first spring on campus.

"To me the little thing that's going to make a difference is (finding) a place where I can run track and play football," Bethel said. "Both of them will have to be nice programs."

The class of 2014 prospect has taken notice of Miami's plan to recruit the South Florida area hard.

"They are recruiting all the talent that the nation comes to recruit, in our own back yard," Bethel said. "They are trying to keep everyone home, and bring the ‘U' back like in the (19)80's and the early 2000's."

Although, Bethel plans to commit on July 8, he will still be taking all of his official visits during his senior year.

http://www.stateoftheu.com/recruiti...r-t-washington-standout-will-commit-on-july-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back