Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very possible that Ice could have told Bethel/Patten that unless he was completely sure, then not to commit (and thereby not play around with the hometown school). Bottom line is nobody knows why he cancelled his announcement and we shouldn't presume to know.

THIS

You are right. Nobody knows. But it is very easy to put two and two together, given the Berrios comments and subsequent offer, the Jackson waffling, and the completel ****storm that went down 6 months ago with TWO BTW kids, as well as the trashing of our program and staff by BTWs people.

Too many coincidences means there aren't any coincidences.

Advertisement
How many kids from BTW have gone to Miami since Golden was hired?

how many kids from BTW were wanted by Miami and snubbed Miami to go to another BCS school since Golden was hired? I'll answer it three. The two from last year (Kirkland and Thomas) and Watson who was in the class when Golden got hired so he did get a full recruiting effort from the staff. People need to stop acting like BTW had tons of kids that got the full court press from Golden and they all dipped. They've had two, and one of them has already proven to be a flake even after signing an LOI.

So the answer to your question is every player UM has wanted under Golden from BTW has gone elsewhere.

And I'm not expecting that to change until I get a text saying a LOI has been received and it's a BTW kid.

I'm locking this. Everyone had stated their cases, this isn't going anywhere worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back