Terry Googer gets offer

Advertisement
I want him just to make sure he dosent go to GT and give us nightmares running the option in a few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami recruiting him at TE, and he doesn't have a top list but says miami is one of the hardest schools recruiting him. 24/7 has 5 out 5 experts predicting him to South Carolina

We invading Georgia.

Deal with it.

More Tampa and More Georgia it seems. Maybe coaches just don't want to play games.

Georgia has better football players..... yeah i said it.

You're trying too hard, Nole.

Fear the Canes, It's All about the Spear.... lol!

BTW..... Georgia football players have been better then Florida football players for awhile now.

What do you base this on?

O
More Tampa and More Georgia it seems. Maybe coaches just don't want to play games.

BTW..... Georgia football players have been better then Florida football players for awhile now.

Facts like for the last 4-5 years GA has had better elite talent then Fla. Guys like Cam Newton and Eric Berry for example. Also all the talent that came out of Ga last year laffs at Florida. This year florida is on top again but you all have fell off up until this point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
O

Facts like for the last 4-5 years GA has had better elite talent then Fla. Guys like Cam Newton and Eric Berry for example. Also all the talent that came out of Ga last year laffs at Florida. This year florida is on top again but you all have fell off up until this point.

lol u named 2 guys in cam newton and eric muhfukkin berry...lol...eric berry isnt even a good player.....

ga is a state id like to see us go in every year...but puhlease dont compare our state with ga as far as elite talent.

O

lol u named 2 guys in cam newton and eric muhfukkin berry...lol...eric berry isnt even a good player.....

ga is a state id like to see us go in every year...but puhlease dont compare our state with ga as far as elite talent.

I really could've kept going and Eric Berry not being a good player is a joke..... i have said this before as far as d-1 talent goes Florida has more quantity but lately GA has put out better quality. The ELITE guys from GA have been better football players then Florida.

Why is it everytime a Florida school (Central) go to GA (Grayson) they get their asses kicked???..... b/c these Ga boys are grown men while the divas in Florida are worried about looking good for the interviews after the game.

Advertisement
O

You're high. You name 2 guys and that's your rationale? Every year the recruiting services name Florida as the State with the most D1 prospects. Last year, this year, pretty much every year. More than California which is like it's own country in terms of population.

Advertisement
Back