Jimbo Fisher

U

User-4525

I just thought I would share this story as Al Golden contines to be portrayed as an untrustworthy coach and a bad guy. My friend that now kicks at a SEC school was being recruited by FSU to come in sit for a year and then come the starting kicker. FSU was his dream school and that's where he always wanted to go. One weekend he went up there for a camp or a game and was ready to verbally commit. Prior to this my friend asked Fisher if he was the only kicker they were recruiting, Fisher told him Yes and that the spot would be his & Fisher wanted him to be apart of the class. At the camp, Fisher thought he was slick and put my friend and Roberto Aguayo on separate sides hoping they would not have contact with each other. My friend talked to Roberto and was ****ed off at Jimbo. Came back heart broken, just goes to show this **** happens all the time and Golden didnt so anything wrong, he told Kirkland straight up and Kirkland thought he was untouchable and nothing would happen if he didnt commit to the staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The disgusting media is doing everything they can to tear down Golden. It's pathetic. Meanwhile scumbag SEC types like Jimbo continue to get a free pass.

This was Jimbobs last hurrah in S Florida with sanctions soon to be behind us.

We will dominate him next year.

story I read about jimbo

Golson-FSU Negative Recruiting
Austin Golson, the Rivals 8th ranked OT, originally committed to FSU in April of 2012, though he was pledged to them even longer than that. He is out of Prattville , Alabama , about 20 miles North of Montgomery right in the middle of disputed territory between Auburn and Alabama . His entire family are Auburn fans and his house is supposedly riddled with Auburn crap.

So word got out that Golson might be open to going somewhere besides FSU. Most everyone figured he would flip to Auburn if he didn't go to FSU.
Well, again, Ole Miss got in b/c of their other top players, kids like Nkemdiche and Treadwell, convincing Golson to "take a look" at Ole Miss during all the camps they attended together. Same thing kids like Nick Washington and Hargreaves were doing for our Gators. So Golson took his OV to Ole Miss a few months back and feel in love with the place (for whatever reason you want to imagine).

So word then leaks that he is going to decomit from FSU and Jimbo GETS ****ED. They take an in home with him and, according to Golson, dog cussed the **** out of him.
Things such as, "how can you be committed to us for over a year and suddenly change your mind, what the **** is the **** all about *****. Telling him he'd be nothing at Ole Miss, never end up winning anything there, and other things he supposedly said during that last visit also along those lines. Apparently the last exchange between Jimbo and Golson and his family was NOT polite or pleasant. At one point, during the exchange, Jimbo said something to the effect, "that must have been one **** of a visit to Ole Miss," to which Golson simply replied, "yes it was." They did not part on good terms. Don't let any Nole fool you, THEY DESPERATELY needed and wanted Golson.

Cool story and all, appreciated it, but regarding the theme of a lot of today's posts...

NO MORE SOURNESS OVER CLASS OF '13 RECRUITING PLEASE. PURE ***GOTRY AT THIS POINT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The disgusting media is doing everything they can to tear down Golden. It's pathetic. Meanwhile scumbag SEC types like Jimbo continue to get a free pass.

tthats why, as a fan base and an organization, its going to feel so much better to us when we take over college football than it would feel to say the Alabamas or Notre Dames of the world who the media wants to win and slurps.

Dont care about the Noles Im just ready for the Canes to smash them in the mouth this year and that includes the 305 sellout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back