Henderson, Porter & Linder to Hold Press Conference Monday

View as article
Doubt we hold a presser for them to announce to leave.

We have been on a media blitz for about 2 weeks, just another reason to get the media down to the hecht and have some positive news. Golden is just using all the media to get things cracking. You want the herald to write a positive article, summons them down to the gables and give them no choice. Atleast I hope...

Advertisement
You don't need a press conference, but its not a bad way to get your guys in the media talking about how much they believe in the program. Especially coming the same as the NOA (supposedly) and right before the biggest recruiting weekend of the year.

Advertisement
Badly worded tweet. Makes it sound like they will announce their intention to enter the NFL Draft. For all we know this could be set up by UM for some good press before the NOA is announced. It would be very positive to see a press conference to announce they are staying at UM.

Monday can be either a really bad day or a really good one for this program. Can't lie, I'm kinda nervous.

A press conference to announce three top players are staying and showing unity after what happened last season is a decision a Boss makes.

We skatin.

Advertisement
Doubt we hold a presser for them to announce to leave.

We have been on a media blitz for about 2 weeks, just another reason to get the media down to the hecht and have some positive news. Golden is just using all the media to get things cracking. You want the herald to write a positive article, summons them down to the gables and give them no choice. Atleast I hope...

That's what I am thinking after reading those tweets.

My opinion all three are staying. Press conference is a good way for UM and the players to change the story from the NCAA stuff. I'd be worried if Linder wasn't in the press conference. Linder is a smart kid but knows he not getting drafted so high.

Advertisement
My gut feel is that they are staying for some unfinished bidness and believe in what is going on with the program

( And that they have ignored everything Drew Rosenhaus has tried to tell them)

But I dont think for one second that what took place last year has not resonated with these guys. Who wants to get paid 'pennies on the dollar'?

No way these guys are leaving after what happened to their former teamates in the draft last year. Like alot on this thread are saying I think the Presser is designed to create favorable momentum heading into next weekend and NSD.....

Advertisement
No way these guys are leaving after what happened to their former teamates in the draft last year. Like alot on this thread are saying I think the Presser is designed to create favorable momentum heading into next weekend and NSD.....

+1

No way they leave. The press conference will just continue the momentum we have going into next weekend.

Never read anything about Linder considering the draft before now. He may be the spokesman for them to stay.

(Fingers crossed)

Advertisement
Back