Henderson, Porter & Linder to Hold Press Conference Monday

View as article
Badly worded tweet. Makes it sound like they will announce their intention to enter the NFL Draft. For all we know this could be set up by UM for some good press before the NOA is announced. It would be very positive to see a press conference to announce they are staying at UM.

+1, this right here

Advertisement
Never read anything about Linder considering the draft before now. He may be the spokesman for them to stay.

(Fingers crossed)

Thats the only thing that has me worried. Linder never seemed like an option so grouping him with the other 2 we all thought would leave is worrisome.

i remeber last year seantrel stayed in cali longer and didnt come straight back to miami, i think the fact taht they all made it back to campus for classes with the intentions of staying

Advertisement
They are all staying

The guys who left last season didnt hold a press conference

True, very true

I think this presser, as others have mentioned, is a great way to get positive PR for the program and highlight its momentum going forward

Advertisement
Whether they are staying or leaving, none of them are good enough to be having a press conference to announce their decision. This is stupid. Either just leave or stay your *** here. You don't need a **** press conference to announce it.

Yup, I think this will be a good thing. We're taking every opportunity to contribute to our own momentum, and I believe (hope) this announcement is more of the same.

Generally, when it comes to Miami I might be surprised about this type of strategic move. But with Golden this stuff is becoming status quo.

Whether they are staying or leaving, none of them are good enough to be having a press conference to announce their decision. This is stupid. Either just leave or stay your *** here. You don't need a **** press conference to announce it.

So at what point to we get this clown out of here?

Yup, I think this will be a good thing. We're taking every opportunity to contribute to our own momentum, and I believe (hope) this announcement is more of the same.

Generally, when it comes to Miami I might be surprised about this type of strategic move. But with Golden this stuff is becoming status quo.

yep

Advertisement
I think they're staying. We wouldn't let a bunch of UFA's or 3rd-day picks announce their intentions to enter the draft.

Golden is BOSS.

Master****ingmind

No way the U would allow them to hold a PC there to announce they are leaving after last year's cluster**** of decisions.

IF they are all staying this was certainly something that Golden and the PR staff thought of. Attacking the JUCO ranks in recruiting and this potential positive announcement makes me think Golden believes 2013 could be a big year.

Advertisement
A big photo of Brandon Washington and Tommy Streeter should be the background banner for this presser. It would say it all

Also, will Omar Kelly be there to cover this?

Badly worded tweet. Makes it sound like they will announce their intention to enter the NFL Draft. For all we know this could be set up by UM for some good press before the NOA is announced. It would be very positive to see a press conference to announce they are staying at UM.
^ This. Golden understands the PR game.

A big photo of Brandon Washington and Tommy Streeter should be the background banner for this presser. It would say it all

Also, will Omar Kelly be there to cover this?
He's still stuttering trying to explain the difference in money between an a 2nd rounder and a 6th rounder.

Advertisement
Back