CanesFest is tomorrow

Advertisement
We got some weak fans. Show up and support the team!!!!!!!

**** your right Zo thnking.jpg

Honestly, it's pretty pathetic how many "die hards" on this site won't lift a finger to support the team.

Show up, get some posters, meet some players, and spend some time with your kids. Good lord.

Advertisement
Honestly, it's pretty pathetic how many "die hards" on this site won't lift a finger to support the team.

Show up, get some posters, meet some players, and spend some time with your kids. Good lord.

This **** again? How many times does it need to be explained.

Nothing worse than fair weather fans who only decide to leave their arm chair qb position to show support when the team is doing well.

Smh. If you're a fan, show support even when the team is down. Not just when we put together an all star 2001 squad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big crowd but they screwed up by letting anyone get in the autograph line and not just season ticket holders like before. I was in line for 2 and half hours before meeting players. They were nice though, which was kinda surprising. Me and my friend were joking with them asking them if they got bored signing posters for 2 hours. They all said it didnt really get old. Golden was making the rounds talking to people and taking pictures, he seemed to not be ****ed posing for every picture that a random fan asked for. All in all it was a tad better then last year.

Advertisement
Back