Jameis Winston

Advertisement
didnt realize he signed i thought he was waiting on the mlb draft.

it will be good to have another EJ Manuel at fsu for another 4 years.

like thompson.....he hasnt been picked in the baseball draft yet (or at least wasnt through round 10) because hes not gonna sign.....because hes headed to college

I hope you're right. I never thought much of Manuel but Winston looked really good in the very limited amount I saw of him.

Advertisement
just went through the rest of the picks i missed and he was taken in round 15 by the rangers

Advertisement
There's a Nole fan posting here?

I will never join any Nole or Gator message board, free or not. If it was forced upon me, I would likely kill myself. I do not watch Nole or Gator games, not even if it's the only sporting event occuring in the world at the time. I do not care about either team if it is anything other than gameday vs the Hurricanes.

Even if you spend 2 minutes per month on this message board, that is 2 minutes more than I'd never spend on the Noles or the Gators.

I will never join any Nole or Gator message board, free or not. If it was forced upon me, I would likely kill myself. I do not watch Nole or Gator games, not even if it's the only sporting event occuring in the world at the time. I do not care about either team if it is anything other than gameday vs the Hurricanes.

Even if you spend 2 minutes per month on this message board, that is 2 minutes more than I'd never spend on the Noles or the Gators.

To each his own.

Advertisement

So, what is the record against you guys with EJ playing QB again?

lol typical nole fan. its irrelevant because we have been fielding some of the worst miami teams in recent decades the last few years. whats EJ's overall record again? How about in games that matter? Championships? LOL

Advertisement
I live in NW Florida in the Panhandle, and here it's all Alabama/FSU.

I have to listen to their BS all the time - and FSU really has sucked like we have, so they don't have anything to talk about. In fact, with BOO BOO having recruited top classes for the past few years - you'd think they wouldn't suk as bad as they do.

I hope these aholes take an old fashioned, country-***-whipping this year from a VERY young Miami team. Just give them a taste of years to come.

^ THIS

LOL @ you thinking beating us is something epic.

Newsflash.

You've sucked longer than we have......that's saying something.

LOL @ you thinking beating us is something epic.

Newsflash.

You've sucked longer than we have......that's saying something.

Oh, look, a strawman. I never said it was epic. I simply asked a question of a cane fan, whose team has lost twice with a starting QB who he is denigrating, why would he want 4 more years of that? It like he is saying he wants to lose 4 more in a row. No fan of any team should want their team to fare that badly.

Advertisement
Back